We have been helping students for 7 years already
- 680Customersare satisfied with the papers we delivered
- 1478Projectswere successfully completed
- 350Partnerstrust us to produce high-quality academic papers
Why do students choose us?
We have earned our clients’ trust due to
100% unique content
Thorough research and the best academic writing practices ensure complete originality and high quality of every paper we deliver.
Perfect on-time delivery
Respecting your time and needs, we complete and deliver your orders within the specified timeframe.
Highly skilled writers
We employ experienced and qualified PhD and MD writers able to deal with any types of academic papers.
Top-notch customer support
Your satisfaction and convenience are vital to us, so you can always expect prompt answers to any questions and solutions to any problems.
How it works
4 steps and your work is ready
- Place Your OrderDescribe your needs and expectations for our writers
- Submit payment detailsChoose among the safest payment methods we offer
- Enjoy your lifeOur writers complete the work for you
- Get your paperDownload your high-quality unique paper
What do our customers say?
Nursing School Admission Essay
You’ve read thousands of tips and watched dozens of videos on how to write a nursing school application essay. Still, your application file is empty, and your time is rapidly running out. You are procrastinating, and you know it.
What’s your excuse?
- Are you waiting for inspiration to strike you? That’s one of the most popular excuses, and you know it’s just that. If you knew what you wanted to write, you’d have already done it. Instead, you are blaming your muse for being lazy and not coming up with good ideas. Try active brainstorming instead of passive waiting, and you might have some results to show for it.
- Can’t you choose the best story to tell? This is the opposite of the previous one, but still an excuse. You’ve come up with too many ideas and can’t settle on the right one for your nursing school essay. Consider scrapping them all and finding a fresh perspective instead.
- Are you stuck rewriting the introduction? Perfectionism is commendable in the field, but it will kill your chances of getting into the nursing school unless you take control over it. Forget about the opening line and the first passage, and start at the end or the middle, it will get the ball rolling, and you’ll have more confidence once you get to the introduction.
What if none of these tricks work for you? When the submission deadline is drawing near, consider outside help. The second pair of eyes will provide the much-needed objectivity to your message, and the second pair of hands will make the writing process that much quicker.
If you let us help you, we’ll ensure your nursing admission essay possesses the three elements that will turn it from an average piece into your ticket to a career in Nursing.
Three Nursing School Admission Essay Must-haves
Can you imagine how many essays an average member of the nursing school admission board has to go through? Writing the one piece that will grab their attention and keep them excited to the end is the key.
Luckily, our writers have written hundreds of essays, and they know what your peers’ applications say. That’s how they can come up with unique ideas or offer a fresh perspective for the same stories. You will never catch them starting your essay with something as dull as “I’ve always wanted to be a nurse.”
Moreover, our writers value your input and take every requirement into account. So if you’ve already come up with the perfect way to introduce yourself and make an unforgettable first impression, we will try our best to do your idea justice. Your writer will stay in direct communication with you every step of the way, so you’ll be able to ask questions and receive updates whenever you want.
So many unique ideas get lost in the rambling mess of admission essays that have no clear structure. You want to sound natural and keep your “voice,” but the result will be hard to understand to anyone but you. That’s why it’s a good idea to get a professional writer on your side.
At NursingEssayWriting, you can request a preliminary draft or an outline of your essay before the writer gets to work on the final version. This way, you get to peek behind the curtain and follow your writer’s thinking process when they translate your achievements and school records into a compelling personal story.
As always, our writers value any suggestions you have. They respect your desire to have as much or as little influence on the final results as you wish.
Attention-grabbing story and straightforward structure mean nothing if your admission essay is riddled with typos and redundancies. You want to empathize the point and repeat it over and over but only manage to bore the admission board to tears. Professional editing and proofreading can help you resolve the issue in no time.
Our writers go over your essay multiple times to ensure every word is in its place, and there are no missing comas. Even if you find fault with their writing, you can always request a free revision. We won’t stop improving your application until it is sure to get you in the school of your dreams.
If you’ve already finished your essay, and want a second opinion, get our writers to edit your piece. They will not touch your writing but provide actionable comments on how to make it even better. They will also remove any mistakes and typos you don’t want to get into the final version of your application.
If you’ve been looking for a winning nursing school admission essay sample but haven’t had any luck, let our writers create a perfect piece for you at an affordable price.
Get ahead of your peers in the admission race with our help!